Kyol Che in Vrážné
6. 1. 2024 , 10:00 am – 23. 3. 2024 , 12:00 pm
Kyol Che practice clarifies our direction, resulting in a more harmonious relationship with all aspects of life. The daily schedule, conducted in silence, includes sitting, chanting, walking, and bowing meditations, as well as kong-an interviews and work practice. Meals are eaten in a silent traditional temple style. Retreat teachers give weekly dharma talks and regular kong-an interviews. We sincerelly invite you to Vrážné for one week up to three month retreat:
- 6. 1.- 13. 1.: Jiří Hazlbauer JDPSN
- 13. 1.- 20. 1.: Jiří Hazlbauer JDPSN
- 20. 1.- 27. 1.: Jiří Hazlbauer JDPSN
- 27. 1.- 3. 2.: Arne Schaefer JDPSN
- 3. 2.- 10. 2.: Arne Schaefer JDPSN or Jiří Hazlbauer JDPSN
- 10.2.- 17. 2.: Bon Shim SSN (Zen Master Aleksandra Porter)
- 17. 2.- 24. 2.: Koen Vermeulen JDPSN
- 24. 2. – 2. 3.: Bogumila Malinowska JDPSN
- 2. 3. – 9. 3.: Gu Ja SSN (Zen Master Namhee Chon)
- 9. 3.- 16. 3.: Knud Rosenmayr JDPSN
- 16. 3.- 23. 3.: Lizzie Coombs JDPSN
- Start: January 6, 10:00 am
- 1st entry: Friday, January 5, till 8:00 pm
- Next entries: Saturdays, 5:30 – 6:15 pm
- Exits: Saturdays after the breakfast (8:30 am)
- End: Saturday, March 26, after lunch
- Minimum stay is one week
- We ́d like to ask you to observe carefully the entry times in order to help the organizers
Where: Vrážné Zen Center, Vrážné 3, 569 43, Czech Republic
Bring with you: sleeping bag, flashlight, alarm clock (not mobile phone…), slippers, socks, simple T-shirt (featureless), comfortable trousers, eco friendly soap and shampoo. Please have with you good outdoor clothes and shoes for outside walks (light jacket and sneakers aren ́t enough – have in mind forested terrain and weather conditions, f.e.snow, rain, wind…)
Contribution: non-members / members / DT and DTIT
- One week: 6 000 CZK (250 EUR) / 4 500 CZK (190 EUR) / 4 000 CZK(170 EUR)
- One month discount: 10 %
- Two months discount: 15 %
- Whole Kyol Che: discount 20 %
- Students: discount 20 %
- Information about scholarship here
Meals: All meals are vegetarian. If you have any food allergies or limitations, please let us know beforehand during registration.
Transport: If you need a pick up in nearby towns of Dzbel, Chornice or Jevíčko, please let us know and specify the date and place of your arrival.
We also ask you to be clear about when and how you are going to leave the retreat already by the time of your arrival. Thank you.
Registration: via this form at least 7 days before entering.
Before you come, please read the Kyolche rules.
- 1 – 2 week: familiar with the Kwan Um Zen School forms, participated in at least one weekend retreat (JMDD).
- More than two weeks: well familiar with the Kwan Um Zen School forms (including formal meal), a few years of practice, participated in a weekend JMDD or a week retreat.
We ask you for respecting the registration requirement and Kyolche rules to keep the retreat as safe and smooth as possible. Thank you.